13 Things About Heather Stevens
- I have been a member of Mothers & More since March 2011.
- I live in Defiance, Ohio and am a member of Defiance County Chapter 259.
- I blog at Life With The Stevens, http://www.lifewiththestevens.com. You can also find me on Twitter: @hlstevens.
- I’ve been told my brother is famous. He is the CEO of an entertainment
company. I’ve met Sam Hornish Jr (NASCAR driver) a few times, I live
in his hometown. And when I was 16 I met John Rzeznik from the Goo Goo
Dolls after his concert when I was tossed back stage by security after
passing out (from the heat.) He was very sweet!
- I will never eat SPAM!! Just the idea of “meat” in a can is enough to deter me, let alone how bad it is for you!
- If I could turn invisible, I would hang out at the White House. I’m fascinated with politics and I would love to know what really goes on in that building!
- My favorite word is “absolutely.”
- My least favorite word is “No” and I think my kids would agree.
- I love the sound of a baby giggling!!
- I hate the sound of whining (is whining a sound?). I wish I never had to hear (this is gross) the sound of someone vomiting.
- I’d love to be a NICU nurse.
- I do not think I’d make it as a garbage collector, my gag reflex wouldn’t allow it.
- I’ve been blogging for 3 years and I really enjoy doing so, and when my friend Kelly mentioned that Mothers & More was starting a blog I asked her to help me put my hat in the ring!