12 Things About Ginny Justice
- I have been a member of Mothers & More since 2008.
- I live in Grand Rapids, MI and belong to Grand Rapids Chapter 137.
- Have I ever met anyone famous? Depends on what you mean by famous. I’ve met President George W Bush, Laura Bush, Vice President Cheney…in fact, he and his wife used to be my bosses!
- I will never eat Brussels Sprouts. I’ve heard so many horrible
things about them.
- Right now, if I could turn invisible, I would go into my son’s bedroom to see if he is, in fact, napping.
- My favorite word is “dang.”
- My least favorite word is “surreal.”
- I love the sound of water/waves/rain.
- I hate the sound of fingernails on chalkboard.
- I’d like to try my hand at being a newspaper columnist.
- I would not want to be a garbage person.
- I’ve always liked the idea of blogging, but have never been sure(brave enough?) that I could come up with something on a regular basis that others would find continually interesting.